Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you would like to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno cheese cornbread recipe. You can cook jalapeno cheese cornbread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread:
- Get 360 g of flour.
- You need 120 g of cornmeal.
- Use 50 g of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 475 ml of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Use 225 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 225 g of shredded cheese.
- Take 35 g of chopped scallions, plus 3 chopped scallions for garnish.
- Use 3 tablespoons of minced jalapeno peppers.
Steps to make Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread:
- Combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
- In separate bowl combine milk, eggs, and butter.
- Stir in wet ingredients into dry and mix.
- Add cheese, scallions, and jalapenos and mix.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius. After letting the mixture sit at room temperature for 20 minutes, bake for 40 mins, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Sprinkle remaining green onions over the top. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the shredded cheddar and diced jalapeños and toss the dry ingredients together. Add the jalapeño and cheese and toss. Add the eggs, corn and milk and combine.
If you find this Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.