Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dates and figs fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dates and figs fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dates and figs fudge recipe. To cook dates and figs fudge you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dates and figs fudge:
- You need 1 cup of figs dried.
- Provide 1 cup of dates pitted.
- You need of almonds nuts or any of your choice.
- Provide 2 – 3 tspns of ghee.
- Prepare of water little.
Instructions to make Dates and figs fudge:
- Combine dates and figs together and cook for a few min until soft.
- Let it cool and then grind into smooth paste..
- Add ghee to a wok add this mixture and let it cook until it becomes thick.keep stirring..
- In the mean time roast the nuts and grind into coarse powder or cut into fine pieces..
- When the fig mix becomes quite thick and appears to form a ball add nuts to it and mix..
- Now transfer to a greased plate and let it set in the fridge for few hrs or overnight..
- Cut into pieces and serve..
If you find this Dates and figs fudge recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.