Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, wet burrito. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wet Burrito is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Wet Burrito is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have wet burrito using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wet Burrito:
- Prepare 4 lb of pork shoulder.
- Make ready 1 can of enchilada sauce, small.
- Take 1 packages of shredded cheese, mexican blend.
Instructions to make Wet Burrito:
- Put pork into slow cooker, I did cut it into quarters to cook faster. Add sauce, add sliced onion at this time if you want. Cook on low for 7 hours or high for about 5. You know its done when it falls apart..
- When done shred, heat up tortillas and fill with meat add a little bit of juice, you can add rice, beans, onion, etc to your liking. Roll burrito and place on oven safe dish, add more juice and cheese, bake until melted. I just stuck it into the microwave, quicker..
- Serve with rice, beans, chips and salsa. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food wet burrito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!