Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arroz tapado con carne "covered ground beef and rice" recipe. You can cook arroz tapado con carne "covered ground beef and rice" using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice":
- Provide of Rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- Take 3 cup of water.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Ground meat.
- Take 3/4 lb of ground meat.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped red onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of raisins (optional).
- Take 1/2 of yellow chile pepper(optional).
- Provide 2 of heard boiled egg chopped(optional).
Steps to make Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice":
- Add the water, salt, and rice and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Turn off the heat and leave the rice covered until you are ready to use it..
- In a skillet on medium heat, sauté the chopped onion in the olive oil until soft and golden. Add the ground beef and cumin and cook, stirring, until the meat is browned. Add the tomatoes, chopped heard boiled eggs, chile pepper, and raisins and cook on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is evaporated..
- Add the chicken broth and simmer 5 to 10 minutes more, until the liquid has cooked down, but before it becomes dry. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Grease a small glass bowl with butter. Fill the bowl 1/3 full with some of the rice. Add a layer of the ground beef filling, then cover the filling with more rice. Press rice firmly into the mold. Turn the bowl onto a serving platter or individual plate, and remove the bowl. Garnish with sprigs of parsley,.
If you find this Arroz Tapado con Carne "Covered Ground Beef and Rice" recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.