Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sakura mochi (cherry blossom crepe roll) recipe. To make sakura mochi (cherry blossom crepe roll) you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll):
- Get 50 g of flour.
- Get 2 Tbs of Shiratamako rice powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tbs of sugar.
- Take 100 ml of water.
- Provide 1 of little bit of food coloring (red).
- You need 120 g of sweet bean paste (without skin).
- Prepare of Some salad oil.
- Provide 10 of salted cherry blossom leaves.
Instructions to make Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll):
- Sift the flour. Wet and dissolve the shiratama powder. Add the flour, shiratama powder, sugar, red food coloring and water in a bowl and mix together..
- The dough is ready..
- Heat a pan. Spread the salad oil with kitchen paper, and then spread the dough to make an oval shape..
- When the surface is dried, turn it over..
- Cool down the crepes for a while..
- Divide the bean paste in 10 pieces and form columns. If the paste is too wet, microwave a little to dry it up..
- Roll the bean paste with the crepe and then roll the cherry blossom leaf (washed and dried)..
Sakuramochi is a traditional Japanese dessert that is made to depict sakura (cherry blossom), so the rice cake is usually pink in color. Although the sweet treat is sold throughout the year, it can be found most easily in spring, when cherry blossoms are in season. In sakura (cherry blossom) jelly: Flowers in a spring roll?! Mochi – A Guest Post for Bakingdom! An award-winning baking and desserts blog with hundreds of recipes and photo tutorials.
If you find this Sakura Mochi (Cherry blossom crepe roll) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.