Peanut Butter Fudge. Peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, milk, confectioners' sugar and vanilla are the ingredients in this easy fudge. Quick and easy peanut butter fudge recipe – this is the easiest peanut butter fudge recipe you can find, and they are super creamy and smooth. I've made this peanut butter fudge before.
Peanut Butter Fudge is a creamy, peanut buttery flavored fudge that is an added bonus to all your other fudge flavors. If you love a variety of fudge, be sure to try my Original Fantasy Fudge Recipe. See more ideas about Fudge, Peanut butter fudge, Fudge recipes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, peanut butter fudge. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, milk, confectioners' sugar and vanilla are the ingredients in this easy fudge. Quick and easy peanut butter fudge recipe – this is the easiest peanut butter fudge recipe you can find, and they are super creamy and smooth. I've made this peanut butter fudge before.
Peanut Butter Fudge is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Peanut Butter Fudge is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter fudge using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Get 1 (10 oz) of can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1 bag (8 oz) of reeses peanut butter chocolate chips.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 8 inch of square pan.
If you love peanut butter, it's highly likely you'll also love peanut butter fudge. It's not hard to make this soft and melt-in-the-mouth candy and it's a nice treat to have on hand when visitors call. This peanut butter fudge is so QUICK and EASY to make. Melt marshmallows with sugar and peanut butter, and you're done!
Steps to make Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Heat sweetened condensed milk, the chocolate chips in microwave or on stove till it is melted. I use 30 second intervals in the microwave, stir, then repeat. You might have to do this 2-3 times. Then, add pinch of salt and vanilla extract..
- Once melted, quickly, spread evenly into wax paper lined 8-or 9-inch square pan. Make sure the sides of the wax paper comes above the pan so it is easy to pull out of the pan once cool. It will thicken up quick so make sure you spread that quickly. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts or sprinkles if desired. I left plain. Cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator..
This tastes like the inside of a peanut butter cup, and makes a great gift. Naturally sweetened, healthy, and ready The result is this creamy, insanely rich peanut butter fudge that will fool anyone into thinking there's. A creamy homemade peanut butter fudge recipe! Today's candy recipe is made on the stovetop with just a handful of ingredients. This homemade peanut butter fudge recipe is so easy to make and perfect for giving away as holiday gifts.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food peanut butter fudge recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!