Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig Omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig Omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fig omelet recipe. To make fig omelet you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fig Omelet:
- You need 2 of figs.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 of onion 🧅.
- You need 30 g of sliced fennel.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
Steps to make Fig Omelet:
- Sliced onion and fennel.
- Caramelize Onion.
- Add fennel, stir fry until the fennel is soft. Add a pinch of salt then put it aside to cool down.
- Pan fried each side of the fig for 10 seconds, add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir fry a bit until the fig is coded with melted sugar.
- Mix 2 eggs, onion and fennel. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Heat up (mild heat)2 tablespoons of oil before putting the egg in 15cm pan. Stir the egg in the pan to create folds..
- Mixed another egg with a little salt then pour it into the pan. Put the figs on top of the egg.
- Put the cover on and cook for 5 more mins. Put it in oven for 2 mins under 200°C if the top still liquid..
- Voilà ❤️ you can also serve it with some feta cheese and a little bit of honey🍯.
If you find this Fig Omelet recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.