Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel better!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe. You can cook brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- Take of Chile powder and paprika.
- Get of Sea salt.
- Provide Touch of cayenne powder.
- You need of Juice of 2 limes.
- Use of For the topping.
- Use 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Use 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- Provide 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Use toothpicks to secure the cut side of the pork chop. Drop the cover on the grill for a couple of minutes (over indirect heat) until the cheese is melted and soft. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and place pork chops into the dish. While we usually grill, if the weather does not permit I will pop it in the oven. This stuffed pork loin has the spicy kick of a jalapeno popper with all the goodness you want for dinner!
If you find this Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.