Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jalapeno Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeno Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon can also be full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno pizza recipe. To make jalapeno pizza you need 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalapeno Pizza:
- Prepare of Dough.
- Take 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- Take 5-6 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Yeast 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon.
- Get 1/4 cup of Lukewarm milk.
- Provide of Lukewarm water as required.
- You need of Chicken.
- Take 1 Table spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Use of Chicken boneless cubes 250 grams.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of White vinegar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red chilli sauce.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Provide of Toppings.
- Use of Chaddar cheese as required.
- Provide of Mozerella Cheese as required.
- You need of Olives as requires.
- Get of Jalapenos red and green.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Red chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Jalapeno Pizza:
- Dough: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead it with lukewarm water. The dough should be soft. Cover the bowl and let it rise for 2 hours..
- Pizza Sauce: heat butter in a pan and garlic and saute it. Then add ketchup and all the other ingredients and cook it for 2 minutes..
- Chicken: Add all the ingredients in the chicken and let it marinate for 30 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and add marinated chicken. Cook until chicken is done..
- Grease the pizza tray with oil and roll the dough not very thin. Place the dough in a pizza tray..
- Add pizza sauce to the dough and spread it evenly..
- Add some cheese to the sauce then add chicken, olives and jalapenos..
- Add both the cheese and sprinkle some oregano and red chilli flakes..
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 15 minutes..
Roll the top layer of dough around the jalapeño. Place a dollop of tomato paste onto the dough, spreading it around with a spoon. Using a teaspoon, place ½ chunks of cream cheese around the pizza. Top with jalapenos, bacon, chives and garlic powder. Top with sliced jalapenos and bacon (if using.) Sprinkle the shredded Colby Jack cheese evenly onto the pizza.
If you find this Jalapeno Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.