Mutton curry (in slow cooker). Here's my mom's recipe for slow cooked mutton curry. This one is definitely time taking but the end result is all worth it! Mutton boiled, fried with onions Cook the mutton until it tender and falling off the bones.
But let me tell you there is no difference at all, except the amount of water to be added rest everything is same. Slow Cooker Mutton Curry This is a slow cooker adaptation of an authentic Indian mutton curry. You can call me snooty but my Bihari Mutton Curry recipe is legendary.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mutton curry (in slow cooker). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mutton curry (in slow cooker) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mutton curry (in slow cooker) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Here's my mom's recipe for slow cooked mutton curry. This one is definitely time taking but the end result is all worth it! Mutton boiled, fried with onions Cook the mutton until it tender and falling off the bones.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton curry (in slow cooker) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton curry (in slow cooker):
- Get of For the spices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 2-3 of cardamom.
- Get 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Make ready 2-3 of cloves.
- Make ready 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of red chili dry.
- Take 1 tbsp of peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Take of For gravy.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 3-4 of garlic pods.
- Get 3 tbsp of yoghurt (plain).
- Take 4 of green chilis.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Make ready 300 gm of mutton (neatly cut and cleaned).
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes (cut in halves).
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take 2-3 cups of warm water.
The reason is that this recipe will give you falling off the bones, succulent pieces. This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favourite bowl of comfort food. Made in a pressure cooker and perfect with basmati rice. Tender, succulent pieces of meat are cooked in a spicy gravy that makes it the perfect bowl of comfort food with basmati rice.
Steps to make Mutton curry (in slow cooker):
- Dry roast the spices (cumin, coriander, peppercorn, red chilli, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg) and mix well with yoghurt, ginger paste and turmeric to make a paste and apply to mutton and keep refrigerated for 12hrs..
- Fry the potatoes separately and keep aside, similarly fry the onions with green chilis and garlic till it turns brown..
- Pour the mutton mix over the same pan with the gravy and potatoes and sauteed for few minutes..
- Transfer the contents to slow-cooker and turn it high for 2hrs flipping in between and serve hot with steamed rice..
This slow cooker goat curry is one of my most popular recipes on the blog and everyone who tries it seems to love it! Slow cooking goat meat with Indian spices results in a Whenever I make this slow cooker goat curry, I make sure to relish each and every bite of it. Hours in the slow cooker really lets all of the flavors meld in this creamy, Thai-style curry. The reasons can as simple as a tough cut and as complicated as wrong cooking method. Below find my method that gives you melt in the mouth mutton without making it mushy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mutton curry (in slow cooker) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!