Pressure Cooker Beef Stew.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pressure cooker beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pressure Cooker Beef Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pressure Cooker Beef Stew is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pressure cooker beef stew using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Get 2 LBs of beef stew meet.
- Get 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of medium celery stick.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Make ready 3 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of cups water (or beef broth).
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tbsp of beef bouillon.
- Take 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 lb of potatoes (cut into large chunks).
- Make ready 2 of large carrots.
- Take 2 of dried bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp of cold water.
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Combine 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/4 cup flour and coat beef with mixture..
- Saute beef in oil until browned (no need to cook all the way through) once browned set aside..
- In pan that browned meat cook celery, onion, tomato paste, garlic..
- Turn off saute setting, add 3 1/2 cups beef broth or water and 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Add browned meat back into instant pot, along with carrots and potatoes and bay leaves. combine well.
- Close lid, close vent, set to pressure cook on high for 35 minutes then let naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release.
- Remove lid and set to saute.
- Make corn starch slurry out of 1.5 Tbsp corn starch and 1.5 Tbsp cold water combine well then add into simmering beef stew.
- Stir well to thicken, turn off heat and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pressure cooker beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!