Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mochi Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mochi Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mochi brownies recipe. To cook mochi brownies you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mochi Brownies:
- You need 1 cup of mochiko/glutinous rice flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder (i use Hershey’s cocoa).
- Get 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 75 of gr/5 tbsp butter, melted.
- Get 1.5 cup of whole milk.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chopped dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Mochi Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180 degree celcius. Line an 8 by 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl, add mochiko, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder. Whisk together until evenly mixed..
- In a large bowl, add melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk until evenly combined and no egg streaks remain. Add in dry ingredients. Mix until evenly blended..
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle surface with chopped chocolate. Bake 60-70 minutes or until mochi is set. A toothpick inserted should come out mostly clean. Let mochi cool completely before slicing and serving..
If you find this Mochi Brownies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.