Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker cheesy kielbasa hashbrown casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker cheesy kielbasa hashbrown casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole:
- Take 32 oz of bag of hash browns, defrosted.
- Take 14 oz. of kielbasa, thawed and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Get 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (I used a mix of monterey jack and cheddar).
- Take 10.5 oz of can cream of chicken.
- Take 1 cup of whole milk.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole:
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased crock pot. In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, butter and milk. Pour over hash brown mix..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Cook on high for 3 hours. ENJOY!.
- How to make this into a freezer meal. https://youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker cheesy kielbasa hashbrown casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!