Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mochi in Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mochi in Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mochi in abura-age (thin fried tofu) recipe. To make mochi in abura-age (thin fried tofu) you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mochi in Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu):
- Take 3-4 of Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu).
- Take 3-4 of Mochi (Rice Cakes).
- Prepare of <Soup>.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice wine).
- Prepare 1 cup of Dashi Stock *1 cup Water and 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoons of Mirin *OR 1 teaspoon Sugar.
Steps to make Mochi in Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu):
- Wrap Abura-age with paper towel and heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Then press it to remove excess oil if required..
- *Note: This process is optional, but the heat softens Abura-age and next process will be easier. If you don’t have the microwave, soak in hot water is alternative option. Dry with paper towel..
- Cut each Abura-age in half, carefully open and make bags. Place 1/2 piece Mochi in a bag and secure with a toothpick. *Note: Today I tied with Kanpyo..
- Repeat with remaining Abura-age and Mochi, and make 6 to 8 bags..
- Place all the soup ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat..
- Once the soup starts boiling, gently place the Abura-age bags in the sauce, cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until Mochi is soft..
- *Note: You can cook these Mochi Aura-age bags in the soup of your choice, such as Miso Soup..
Here is how you cook it. Crispy Abura-age with Ham & Cheese. 'Abura-age' is thinly sliced & deep-fried Tofu. This can be used for western cuisine flavours as well. It is, of course, Gluten-free and a great alternative for pizza base, too. Juicy shrimp in crispy fried tofu pouches.
If you find this Mochi in Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.