Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Figs and Raspberry Coulis with Ice Cream and Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Figs and Raspberry Coulis with Ice Cream and Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to figs and raspberry coulis with ice cream and cream recipe. You can cook figs and raspberry coulis with ice cream and cream using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Figs and Raspberry Coulis with Ice Cream and Cream:
- Prepare 200 g of fresh raspberries.
- Use 1 of and a half Tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need 4/5 of fresh figs.
- You need 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Take 2 of dollops of whipped cream (optional).
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Red Port or similar (optional).
Steps to make Figs and Raspberry Coulis with Ice Cream and Cream:
- Put the raspberries in a small pan, cover with the icing sugar and start to warm up on a medium heat. They will start to get soft and break down, stir every now and then..
- When soft, transfer into a bowl and blend briefly until smooth with a blender. Don't be tempted to over-blend, or you will start to break the seeds and that will discolour your coulis! Once ready, pass it through a sieve to retain the excess seeds, and then add the Port (this is not mandatory, but it gives it a nice kick as well as the right consistency!). Refrigerate..
- Chop the figs into quarters, serve them in a circle on the plate, with the ice cream in the middle, and then cover with a splash of the raspberry coulis. If you want you can also add a dollop of whipped cream for extra-indulgence ;).
If you find this Figs and Raspberry Coulis with Ice Cream and Cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.