Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork. Shred or pull the pork apart with a pair. Recipe for pulled pork on the Pit Barrel Cooker. The Pit Barrel Cooker combines the best qualities of smokers, slow cookers and BBQ into one product.
The pork butt is one of those cuts that is relatively inexpensive but is oh so good when. The Pit Barrel Cooker (PBC) is a versatile charcoal smoker and grill, whose design has been perfected upon the concept of the Ugly Drum Smoker (UDS). This barrel style vertical smoker has been celebrated in the meat smoking and BBQ industry with its backyard, cult like following.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pit barrel cooker pulled pork. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Shred or pull the pork apart with a pair. Recipe for pulled pork on the Pit Barrel Cooker. The Pit Barrel Cooker combines the best qualities of smokers, slow cookers and BBQ into one product.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pit barrel cooker pulled pork using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork:
- Make ready of Pork shoulder aka Boston Butt.
- Get of Pappy’s choice seasoning.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup of apple juice (or beer)😜.
Here is a very simple but delicious way to smoke pork shoulder on the Pit Barrel Cooker. Veteran Owned 🇺🇸 The Original Meat Hanging Pit Barrel Cooker Smoke The Competition, Not Your Wallet 🔥 All-In-One Smoker & Grill 😎 #JointheBarrelution. Speaking of David B, he's been cooking up some great pulled pork, pizzas, nachos, and chicken since he took my his cooker back. The Pit Barrel Cooker combines the best qualities of smokers and slow cookers to create a unique "vertical cooking experience" that produces perfectly Some silicone BBQ gloves are great too, for when you cut the meat or pull it (as in pulled pork).
Instructions to make Pit Barrel Cooker Pulled pork:
- Rub entire shoulder with olive oil.
- Rub Pappy’s season over shoulder..
- Hang shoulder on bars or lay on grate..
- Cook until reaching 165°.
- Remove and lay on 2 sheets of aluminum foil fat side down..
- Pour apple juice (or beer)🤫 around shoulder and wrap completely. Careful not to puncture and lose liquid..
- Put rack in cooker and place shoulder on rack..
- Continue cooking until reaching 195° to 200° remove and let rest at least 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- You can tell when it’s done, the bone will easily pull out..
- After pulling pork, sprinkle a little more Pappy’s seasoning on top..
- Serve with or without BBQ sauce..
You could buy one pair for both uses, but I found. New Years Eve Pulled Pork – used the Pit Barrel instructions and it came out amazing. Can he make some delicious pulled pork in such a climate? He also tries out the Thermoworks Smoke, a high quality BBQ thermometer. EJ braves the outdoors in sub-zero weather to put the Pit Barrel Cooker Junior to the test.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pit barrel cooker pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!