Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken recipe. To make jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken:
- Get 8 of large skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Take of Spinach and artichoke dip.
- Provide of Salt/pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 4 slices of thick cut bacon- cooked.
- Provide 2 of jalapeños thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of green onion chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Get 6 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken:
- Wash and Clean chicken breast. Next slice the middle of the chicken breast enough to create a pocket. Being sure not to cut too far or else your filling will fall out..
- Next add a tablespoon of the spinach artichoke dip inside the pocket of the chicken breast. Be sure to use a different spoon each time to prevent contamination. Take a tooth pick and pin the chicken closed. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a pan. Drain on paper towel..
- Cook chicken briefly on both sides. Once all chicken has been browned, add jalapeños, green onion, bacon, mushrooms to the chicken.
- Next add cheeses and bake at 350 until melted. Enjoy!.
Cover the jalapeño popper with the rest of the cheddar cheese. Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with potatoes. Place chicken breasts on top of potatoes. We have been using the jalapeño sauce from this Jalapeño Smothered Chorizo Chicken as a topper on tacos, eggs, and countless other dishes. The sauce does get pretty thick when it is stored in the fridge so make sure to take it out and let it sit for a bit before you are ready to use it.
If you find this Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.