Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Your primary meals should also contain fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. In order to minimize your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dr. pepper jalapeño beef jerky recipe. You can cook dr. pepper jalapeño beef jerky using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky:
- Get 2 cups of Dr Pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sour sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of diced jalapeños.
- Use of Then slice jerky meat or deer meat.
Steps to make Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky:
- Mix all ingredients well and make marinara.
- Put marinara sauce in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag with the meet make sure all meat is covered well refrigerate overnight.
- Drain liquid and pat dry on paper towels. Place on wire rack let set out for 20-30 mins before placing in oven, smoker, dehydrator, or foodie.
- For smoker – 3 hrs at 170.
- Can do in oven or a food hydrator. (I did this an the ninja foodie and in the summer will be doing in the smoker.).
- When doing in oven Burp the oven, – open oven and close it a few times to circulate the air, and let new air in. (do it fast so it’s kinda like a fan, but not to fast where you break the oven lol) Also Rotate racks..
When doing in oven Burp the oven, – open oven and close it a few times to circulate the air, and let new air in. (do it fast so it's kinda like a fan, but not to fast where you break the oven lol) Also Rotate racks. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is finished off while it's still warm in a zip-lock bag not fully sealed. The jerky will steam in the bag slightly and this step will make the jerky deliciously moist. Dr Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is not only a tasty treat but can also satisfy your hunger. First, you'll want to incorporate all of the ingredients for the meat's marinade in a medium saucepan.
If you find this Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.