Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basil with Tomato cocktail macaroni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil with Tomato cocktail macaroni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basil with tomato cocktail macaroni recipe. To cook basil with tomato cocktail macaroni you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basil with Tomato cocktail macaroni:
- Provide 130 g of Basil pesto.
- Take 200 g of Tomato cocktails.
- Provide 30 g of Basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbs of Crushed garlic.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 250 g of Macaroni.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Three cheeses powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 500 g of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs spice.
Steps to make Basil with Tomato cocktail macaroni:
- Boil the macaroni with hot water few drops of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Using a strainer rinse with running cold tap water to stop it from cooking and leave it to dry the water.
- On a big pot drizzle olive oil, cut the chicken into strips add then onto the pot following by mixed hers spice, garlic and sprinkle a bit of chicken powder.
- Let them cook till the chicken is golden brown and tender, then add the tomatoes, let them cook for 4min to avoid the tomatoes from breaking mist not be cooked for long.
- Add the macaroni into the mix filled by Parmesan cheese, gently stir the mixture together until the cheese start to be soft, then add the basil pesto.
- Just to add more cheese to my food 😉I have used knorr three cheeses powder using the instructions on the pack and added it on my macaroni 😋😋😋😋.
It is then tossed with fresh basil and pasta. I love serving this tomato basil pasta with fresh burrata cheese and lemon zest for extra brightness. Loaded with Italian seasoning, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes and lots of cheese. This is also known as "Tomato basil mozzarella pasta" or "Caprese pasta." This is a delicious filling meal and another popular dish with kids. This easy tomato basil pasta features that classic pairing of ripe tomatoes and peppery basil, taken to new heights with tangy balsamic and Parmesan cheese.
If you find this Basil with Tomato cocktail macaroni recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.