Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grandma's peanut butter fudge. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grandma's peanut butter fudge using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge:
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 can of marshmallow fluff.
Instructions to make Grandma's Peanut butter Fudge:
- turn stove on high.
- add sugar, butter, and milk to a pot and bring to a boil. (Stir continuously so the sugar does not burn in the bottom of the pot.).
- once mixture has boiled for 6-7 minutes and has thickened, remove pot from stove top..
- add peanut butter and vanilla extract to the pot. Beat thoroughly and until peanut butter is completely smooth..
- add the marshmallow fluff to the pot and beat thoroughly. (make sure there are no lumps).
- pour fudge mixture into pan..
- set the pan in the fridge (Not the freezer) until the fudge is solid enough to cut..
- eat and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grandma's peanut butter fudge recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!