Slow Cooker Sweet Ham.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker sweet ham. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Sweet Ham is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Sweet Ham is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker sweet ham using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Sweet Ham:
- Make ready 6-8 lb. of Ham (I use Boneless..But Bone-in could be used.).
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of Can of Chunked pineapple.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/3 stick of Butter.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Sweet Ham:
- Slice Ham in half. Then put slice marks on ham. Arrange ham in Slow Cooker..
- Separate the pineapple from it's juice saving both. In a medium bowl mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and Maple Syrup. Mix until all clumps are gone. Add the chunks of pineapple and mix in the glaze. Pour over the ham..
- Slice butter on top of ham. Cover. Halfway through cooking turn ham and spoon juices and pineapple over ham. Cook on Low for 8 Hours..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker sweet ham recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!