Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, batata puri. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Batata Puri is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Batata Puri is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook batata puri using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Batata Puri:
- Get 200 gm of Maida.
- Prepare As needed of Khajur Mirch Chutney.
- Take as needed of Imli chutney.
- Take 2 of Onion.
- Make ready 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1/2 of Beet Root.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped green coriander.
- Take As needed of Sev bhujia.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare as needed of Chat masala.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Take as needed of Black salt.
- Make ready as needed of Oil.
- Take 2 of boiled potato chopped.
- Prepare 3 spoon of fried peanuts.
Instructions to make Batata Puri:
- Take maida in a bowl. Add 3-4 spoon oil & salt as needed and knead with water. Make dough and roll it as long size roti. For batata, cut the roll with cookies cutter. Keep it aside for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry the row batata on medium flame. Batata is ready..
- Cut all the vegetable as shown in photo..
- Prepare Khajur Chutney & Imli Chutney..
- Keep 6-7 batata in a plate and spread over Khajur, Imli chutney and pieces of boiled potatoes..
- Put mixture of onion, carrot, beet rootand choppws tomato over batata.Again spread over both chatny and sprinkle salt, black salt,chat masala and lemon juice. Finally put Peanuts, chopped green coriander and Sev bhujia..
- Batata puri is ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food batata puri recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!