Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond & fig oatmeal cookies recipe. To make almond & fig oatmeal cookies you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies:
- Get 115 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- Provide 125 grams of brown sugar.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 95 grams of flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of table salt.
- Get 120 grams of rolled oats.
- Use 120 grams of dried figs, chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams of chopped almonds (or other nuts).
Instructions to make Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies:
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale..
- In a large bowl, add the egg and vanilla, and mix until well combined..
- In a separate bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together..
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet in two batches, folding in with a spatula. Avoid overmixing..
- Stir in the oats, nuts, and chopped figs. Chill the mixture for at least 15 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F. Plop the batter onto a sheeted tray, making sure there's enough space in between..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges have become firm, but the middle seems like it needs another minute or two. Cool on a rack..
If you find this Almond & Fig Oatmeal Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.