Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hummingbird Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hummingbird Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummingbird Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummingbird cake recipe. To cook hummingbird cake you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummingbird Cake:
- Prepare of Dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 50 g of pecans, chopped.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients:.
- Provide 200 g of mashed ripe banana.
- Take of Chopped pineapple.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Get 90 ml of vegetable oil.
- Get of Frosting:.
- Take 25 g of butter, room temperature.
- Take 115 g of full fat cream cheese.
- Take 225 g of powder sugar.
- Use 50 g of pecans, chopped.
Instructions to make Hummingbird Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg Celcius.
- Combine all together the dry ingredients in one bowl. In the other bowl, combine all the wet ingredients..
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix it well but don't over mixed it..
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes..
- To make the frosting, beat the room temperature butter for about 3 minutes and add the cold cream cheese. Beat it for another 3-5 minutes. Add the powder sugar and pecans, mix it until it well incorporated. Put it in the fridge until it ready to use..
- After the cake done, wait until it cool completely before adding the frosting..
It's a super moist cake made with mashed bananas, pineapple, and chopped pecans. There are variations out there with some different add-ins, but I'll get to that in a minute. Butter, cream cheese, vanilla and sugar combine to make the most amazing frosting that pairs perfectly with the exotic flavours of the Hummingbird Cake. The final touch for my Hummingbird Cake is a sprinkling of pecan cookie crumbs. Top with third layer, and spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake.
If you find this Hummingbird Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.