Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bi-colour sweet potato mochi recipe. You can cook bi-colour sweet potato mochi using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi:
- You need of For the filling: (each colour).
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked and mashed (purple/honey/japannese) sweet potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of / 14 gr butter.
- Get of For the mochi skin:.
- You need of Double the recipe for the skin if you make 2 colour filling.
- You need 3/4 cup of glutinous rice flour (¾ cup = 100 g).
- Take 3/4 cup of water (¾ cup = 180 ml).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar (¼ cup = 50 g).
- Take 1/2 cup of potato starch/corn starch (½ cup = 100 g).
- Take of For dusting:.
- Take of corn starch/flour starch.
Steps to make Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi:
- Make the filling: steam about 4 sweet potatoes each colour. Peel the skin and mash while it is still hot. mix with sugar and butter.
- Make the mochi skin: Combine all ingredients together. pls do not omit the sugar as it will keep the mochi skin softer..
- Cover the steamer lid with a towel so the condensation won’t drop into the mochi mixture. Put the bowl into a steamer basket and cover to cook for 15 minutes. Half way cooking, stir with wet rubber spatula and cover to finish cooking. The color of mochi should change from white to almost translucent..
- Cover all work surfaces well with cornstarch; mochi is very sticky! Divide mochi mixture into small ball, dust it with corn starch/potato starch. Make sure to apply potato starch on your hands and the rolling pin too..
- Roll each dough chunk into a circle Place sweet potatoes filling in the center Fold the dough around the filling, crimping the edges together with your fingers.
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.