Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pasta e fagioli – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pasta e fagioli – slow cooker using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker:
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Take 2 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Make ready 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cups of unsalted beef broth.
- Take 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted cannellini beans, drained & rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted light red kidney beans, drained & rinsed.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, pepper.
- Get 1 cup of ditalini pasta.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese + more for topping.
Instructions to make Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the sausage and cook until its browned throughout, breaking it up as you go. Once its browned, place it on a towel lined plate to drain off some of the grease and set it aside..
- Grease your slow cooker, then add the sausage, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, rinsed beans, crushed tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it all a good stir, then pop the lid on and set the heat to low for 5-6 hours..
- Once the soup is ready to eat, heat a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ditalini pasta according to package directions, then drain and stir it along with the 1/2 cup grated parmesan into the soup. Then taste the soup and add any additional seasonings you think it needs. That's it!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pasta e fagioli – slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!