Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate brownies #chocolatebakingcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate brownies #chocolatebakingcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest them quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate brownies #chocolatebakingcontest recipe. To cook chocolate brownies #chocolatebakingcontest you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate brownies #chocolatebakingcontest:
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 of cocoa powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of yorghut.
- Take 1 of tbp milk.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of vanilla essence.
- Get 50 gms of cashew nuts (crushed).
- Prepare 50 gms of compound chocolate (grated).
Instructions to make Chocolate brownies #chocolatebakingcontest:
- Measure all your ingredients accurately. Sift flour, salt, cocoa and baking powder into a large bowl..
- Melt the grated compound chocolate and the butter in a sauce pan on low heat..
- In another bowl, using a spatula, mix the melted butter and chocolate, yorghut, vanilla essence and milk and combine. Add the sifted dry ingredients and mix. Be careful not to overmix..
- Add the cashew nuts and fold them in gently. The batter should be abit thick..
- Put in a greased baking tin and bake at 180degrees for 20-30minutes till done..
Sieve in the flour, followed by the cocoa. Melt shortening in a large saucepan over low heat, then stir in cocoa. Snap the chocolate into a large bowl, add the butter and place over a pan of simmering water, until melted, stirring regularly. Stir through the cherries and nuts (if using). Sift the cocoa powder and flour into a separate bowl, add the baking powder and sugar, then mix together.
If you find this Chocolate brownies #chocolatebakingcontest recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.