Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked potatoes in slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked potatoes in slow cooker using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker:
- Get 10 of medium-sized potatoes (slightly bigger than a chicken egg, I think?).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of freshly ground white pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil (I use sunflower oil mixed with 1 tsp garlic paste).
- Get of Topping: 200 gr cheddar (cubed), 100 gr beef bacon, 1/2 cup of sliced leeks.
Steps to make Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker:
- Wash and scrub potatoes until really clean. Make small holes on potatoes using a fork..
- Coat the potatoes with the mixture of salt, white pepper, and oil. Put them inside a slow cooker..
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours..
- I diced them and add the topping on top of the potatoes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked potatoes in slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!