Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana fritters with sweet & spicy soy sauce dip recipe. You can cook banana fritters with sweet & spicy soy sauce dip using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip:
- Use of A. 6 Bananas – sliced.
- Take of B. The Batter.
- Provide of Corn Flour.
- Provide of Rice Flour.
- Provide of Plain Flour.
- Get of Self Raising Flour.
- You need of sugar.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Take of Enough water to make a thick batter.
- Provide of C. Soy Dipping Sauce.
- Get of bird eyed chillies.
- Provide of garlic.
- Get of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of dark Soy Sauce.
- Use of granulated sugar.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Get of salt.
- Use of Note:.
- Get of . Reduce or add chillies to your liking.
- Use of . We use ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (see pic).
- Use of . We add dark soy sauce to make the sauce less thick.
Instructions to make Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip:
- See pic below for Sweet and Dark Soy Sauce we usually use..
- A. Bananas – Peel and cut bananas diagonally with 1.5 inch thickness..
- B. The Batter- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients in B. Add water in small batches until you have a smooth batter with consistency that is similar to that white school glue..
- Frying the fritters – Heat enough oil in a pan for deep frying. Drop few slices of banana into the batter. Use fork to lift these slices straight to hot oil. Avoid overcrowding the pan. Deep fry until both sides turn golden brown then transfer to paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve warm..
- C. Soy Dipping Sauce – Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Sauté chillies and garlics until both chillies and garlics are slightly soft. Remove from the heat. Crush/grind using mortar and pestle into paste. Combine and mix this chili-garlic mixture with the rest of the ingredients in C. Adjust taste accordingly. It should taste sweet and spicy. Serve with banana fritters..
These Banana Fritters are a delicious way to use up your ripe bananas. Fried to golden perfection, they are full of flavor and perfect for any meal. First, grab three ripe bananas and smash them together with a fork until they are mashed and a little watery. Ground cinnamon and a sweet drizzle of honey makes these treats irresistible. Try pouring maple syrup over them or adding chocolate chips.
If you find this Banana Fritters with Sweet & Spicy Soy Sauce Dip recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.