Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baechu buchimgae (napa cabbage pancakes) recipe. To make baechu buchimgae (napa cabbage pancakes) you only need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes):
- Provide 2/3 cup of Crispy & Savory Golden Pancake Mix.
- Use 2/3 of and 1 TBS of water.
- Provide of Napa cabbage.
- Prepare of Oil to pan fry.
Instructions to make Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes):
- Mix pancake mix with water. Set aside..
- Cut the head of cabbage to peel the leaves. The second picture is the exterior of the leaf. The third picture is the inside of the leaf..
- Use the dull side of the knife. Tap gently on the exterior of the leaf. The reason of this step is to keep the cabbage flat on the pan so it can be cooked evenly..
- Put pan on medium high. Put some oil for pan frying. Use hands to dip cabbage into mix to get the cabbage evenly coated..
- Lay the inside flat down on frying pan. Get a small spoon, add some oil around the pancake..
- It will take about 5 minutes on each side for the first two pancakes to be golden brown. From the third one on, it will take only 4 minutes for each side..
- If you want to garnish one side with green onion, put the green onion on the upside one right after you put the pancake in. Use a spoon to dab some more mix on the green onion to prevent it getting burned..
- Repeat step 6..
- For dipping sauce, put some chopped green onion in a small bowl with some Ponzu sauce..
- Enjoy as a light dinner or a light snack:).
If you find this Baechu Buchimgae (Napa Cabbage Pancakes) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.