Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooker pigs in a cornfield. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker pigs in a cornfield using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield:
- Make ready 21 oz. of cream of mushroom soup (2 10.5 oz. cans) (don't add water).
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 3/4 tsp. of dried leaf thyme.
- Get 6 half of ears of corn (from freezer section of store).
- Get 5 of small potatoes, diced small.
- Get 1 of white onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 of lbs. pork chops.
- Take 8 slices of bacon, sliced, cooked and drained.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield:
- In a medium-sized bowl add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper and thyme. Whisk until smooth. Set aside. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray..
- Add the frozen corn standing them up on their ends in a ring around the outer edge of the slow cooker. Add potatoes in the middle of the corn. Sprinkle over onion..
- Add the pork chops on top of the corn and potatoes. Sprinkle over the cooked bacon. Spread over the soup mixture over the top of everything..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker pigs in a cornfield recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!