Elephant-Shaped Ham and Cheese Rolls.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, elephant-shaped ham and cheese rolls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Elephant-Shaped Ham and Cheese Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Elephant-Shaped Ham and Cheese Rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook elephant-shaped ham and cheese rolls using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Elephant-Shaped Ham and Cheese Rolls:
- Take of Dough (Use any bread dough you like. See below for reference).
- Prepare 135 grams of Bread flour.
- Take 15 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Make ready 80 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 grams of Salt.
- Make ready 15 grams of Sugar.
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 25 grams of Egg.
- Take 280 grams of or use your favorite dough that has risen 1 time.
- Make ready 46 of grams) (Dough per roll:.
- Make ready of Other ingredients:.
- Take 6 slice of Sliced ham.
- Take 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Get 6 of pieces Raisins.
- Get 1 of Beaten egg to glaze the rolls.
Instructions to make Elephant-Shaped Ham and Cheese Rolls:
- Cut the slice of cheese into 6 pieces. Cut each slice of ham in half and then divide the left half into half again..
- Place a piece of cheese on top of a large piece of ham, then top with a small piece of ham and finally a larger piece of ham. Make 6 of these..
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except for the butter. Then add the butter and mix well. Bring the dough together and knead well..
- Let the dough rise for the first time using the proofing mode of your oven until the dough has doubled in size. After the 1st rising is done, divide the dough it into 6 pieces and leave it to rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out each piece of dough into an oval shape and place the stacked ham and cheese from step 2 on the upper half. Make sure to leave enough space on the left side. Take the lower part of the dough and fold it over, then firmly seal the seams closed..
- Press down gently from the top and cut the lower left part of the dough in a triangular shape. Be careful not to cut through the ham here. On the right side, make a small cut to make a tail..
- Combine the previously cut left over dough and roll them together into a ball. Flatten the ball into an oval shape and cut it into two pieces. Place on the elephant shapes to form the ears. Make the eyes by poking holes with chopsticks..
- Place the formed dough on a baking tray and let the dough rise for the second time (for about 30-40 minutes) using the proofing mode of your oven. Once the dough has risen, start preheating the oven immediately..
- Brush the dough with beaten eggs to glaze them, and press raisins into the holes you made for the eyes. Bake for 12 minutes in a preheated oven at 180℃..
- You can bake a performing circus elephant. So cute..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food elephant-shaped ham and cheese rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!