Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork recipe. You can have vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork:
- Provide 4 of pork chops (or chicken).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vanilla fig balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Get 1 of rosemary, chopped.
- Provide 1 of orange zest.
- Get 1 small of sliced onion.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Salt and pepper both sides of meat, add to skillet, cook to golden brown, set aside on a platter and cover with foil..
- Add remaining oil and 1 tablespoon of butter to skillet. Add onion, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Saute for about 6 minutes..
- Add chicken stock, vinegar, honey, and orange zest. Cook until the sauce has reduced by half. Turn off heat, add last remaining tablespoon of butter, shake until melted, add meat to pan and coat to glaze. Serve with a spoonfull or two of sauce and onions over top. Pair with some wild brown rice and asparagus for an extra healthy and tasty meal..
If you find this Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.