Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy hummingbird cupcakes! recipe. You can cook healthy hummingbird cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!:
- Provide 162 grams of crushed pineapple.
- Provide 162 grams of mashed banana.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple vinegar or white.
- Get 31 grams of coconut oil or veg.
- You need 150 head of Spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 65 grams of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of stevia or more brown sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of chopped walnuts.
- Get of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Instructions to make Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!:
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
Add eggs and oil, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in bananas, pineapple, pecans, and vanilla extract. Top with third layer, and spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Arrange pecan halves on top of cake. Line a muffin tin or tins with paper cases.
If you find this Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.