Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tori's crockpot enchilada soup recipe. To cook tori's crockpot enchilada soup you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- Prepare of white kidney beans (drain and rinse).
- Prepare of black beans (drain).
- Take of pinto beans (drain halfway).
- Provide of container Chicken broth.
- Prepare of echilada sauce.
- Use of corn (drain and rinse).
- Prepare of shredded chicken (drain and rinse).
- Get of green chiles (drain).
- Get of Diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- Take of of a chopped yellow onion.
- Get of bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped.
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- Provide of tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go).
- Provide of Cumin (i was heavy handed with it).
- You need of Cajun seasoning (1 tsp).
- You need of Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp).
- Take of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Onion powder (a dash).
- Provide of Salt (a dash).
- Get of Shredded cheese (optional).
- Get of Sour cream (optional).
Steps to make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order).
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want.
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot.
If you find this Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.