Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rankinshire fudge. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rankinshire Fudge is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Rankinshire Fudge is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rankinshire fudge using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rankinshire Fudge:
- Get 1 c. of melted cold-pressed, extra virgin, real organic coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of raw cacao powder.
- Get 1/2 c. of raw organic honey.
- Get 1/4 c. of raw organic fresh ground peanut butter.
- Get 2 T. of raw milk.
- Get 2 t. of organic pure vanilla.
Instructions to make Rankinshire Fudge:
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients with hand mixer until well blended. Pour into silicone molds (available here). Refrigerate until set. Pop out ‘truffles’ and store in refrigerator in covered container. Eat several per day!.
- Mix-in options (put in molds and pour chocolate mix over): organic nuts and dried fruits, grated ginger, fresh berries, pepper flakes, etc..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food rankinshire fudge recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!