Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican shrimp ceviche recipe. To cook mike's spicy mexican shrimp ceviche you only need 29 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche:
- Provide of Pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp [chopped – tails removed].
- Provide of Habenero Peppers [fine chopped].
- Get of EX Large Jalapeños [2 fine diced 2 sliced].
- Provide of Calmato Juice [or more – well shaken – no substitutes].
- You need of Tapatio Hot Pepper Sauce [or more – no substitutes].
- You need of EX LG Cucumber [fine diced – seeds removed].
- You need of LG EX Firm Tomato [small chop].
- Provide of Green Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- You need of Red Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- Provide of Yellow Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- Use of Vidalia Onion [fine diced].
- Get of Red Onion [fine diced].
- Take of Fresh Radishes [sliced].
- Prepare of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Use of Pickled Onions & Carrots [optional].
- Use of Mexican Oregano [crushed].
- Take of Ground Cumin [or less].
- Provide of Chives [fine chopped].
- Use of Cracked Sea Salt.
- You need of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use of Sugar [optional if not using Vidalia onions].
- Use of ● For The Options.
- Get of Sliced Avocados [to be added just prior to serving].
- Take of Cream Cheese.
- Use of Garlic Triskets.
- Get of Tortilla Chips.
- Take of Pita Chips.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche:
- Chop up all of your fresh vegetables and add all other ingredients. Mix well..
- Jumbo Shrimp pictured..
- Clamato and Tapatio Mexican Hot Sauce pictured. If you use any other brands – I can't guarantee the outcome. 😔.
- Chill for at least 3 or, 12 hours if possible. Serve with fresh crispy saltine crackers, Triskets, cream cheese, additional hot sauce and ice cold Mexican beers with lime wedges. This is also great wrapped in flour tortillas..
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.