Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian stuffed napa cabbage rolls recipe. You can have asian stuffed napa cabbage rolls using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls:
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Use 2 of carrots, shredded.
- Take 1 cup of cooked brown rice or quinoa.
- Take 4-5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 TBSP of ginger, minced.
- Provide 1 of small onion, minced.
- Provide 3 TBSP of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 2 TBSP of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili or chili-garlic sauce.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Get leaves of from 1 large head of Napa cabbage.
Steps to make Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F..
- Prepare your filling by gently combing meat, shredded carrots, cooked rice (or quinoa), garlic giner, onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, chili sauce and a pinch of salt and black pepper in a large mixing bowl..
- To make your leaves easy to roll, use a rolling pin to flatten to make leaves more pliable. If you find that your leaves are on the smaller side, use two to roll, overlapping both ends to make one big leaf..
- Spoon your filling into each leaf. Carefully roll each leaf tightly and place side by side in a large baking dish. Pour 1 cup of water over stuffed cabbage rolls and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until completely cooked through..
Asian napa cabbage rolls filled with ground pork, shrimps and mushrooms. in an aromatic chicken ginger broth. After vegan stuffed sauerkraut rolls or German cabbage rolls, here are some Asian-inspired napa cabbage rolls in chicken ginger broth. It was the first time I've made something. This recipe is the Chinese style cabbage rolls that I used to make as a teenager. The flavor still lingers on in my memory after a lapse of so many years.
If you find this Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.