Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my cabbage rolls recipe. To make my cabbage rolls you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Cabbage Rolls:
- Get 1 head of napa cabbage or regular cabbage.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Use 1 cup of brown rice.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1 of medium white or yellow onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 package of saltine crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 3 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
Steps to make My Cabbage Rolls:
- In large pot boil cabbage. Add lemon. Let boil until leaves are soft enough to fold..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- In rice cooker start your 2 cups of rice..
- In large skillet add your ground beef and break up with wooden spoon, 2 beef bullion cubes, add your white onion, garlic, tomatoes, and seasonings..
- In a medium bowl add your meat mixture, saltine crackers (crushed up real fine) and worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ½ cup of rice. Mix with your hands..
- Add meat filling to cabbage. Roll em up real tight. Add the other can of tomato sauce then add half the can of tomato soup or a can of diced tomatoes with juice and place cabbage rolls on top. Repeat until no more cabbage or tomato sauce or soup..
- Top cabbage rolls with remaining meat and parmesan cheese and place in over for 45 minutes..
If you find this My Cabbage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.