Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Calzone dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone dough recipe. You can cook calzone dough using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Calzone dough:
- You need 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of very warm water 120°-130°Fahrenheit.
- You need 2 envelope of yeast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 of flavored oil to mix into balls to flavor the crust.
Steps to make Calzone dough:
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough..
- Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Form into a ball put into a bowl sprayed with nonstick spray the top part of dough ball with nonstick. Cover with damp towel or clear plastic and let rest..
- Let rise in a warm place until light and doubled in size about 2 hours. Punch dough down several times to remove air bubbles let sit covered 1 hour.form into 8 balls of equal sized mix with your favorite flavored oil, like rosemary oil, shallot oil, dill oil, chives oil, sesame oil this is very strong. This will make eight, circles eight inches in diameter or 20.32 centimeters in diameter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450936-shallot-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340059-dill-infused-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337715-rosemary-infused-oil.
The dough used for calzones is a typical yeasted pizza dough, made with flour, yeast, salt and water. If you'd like, you can use dough flavoured with herbs or wholemeal dough – whatever strikes your fancy. The dough used for a calzone is a yeasted bread or pizza dough, so the first step is to prep your dough. Make pizza dough from scratch or use one that is store-bought. You can also use a whole wheat dough, or dough flavored with herbs or other seasonings.
If you find this Calzone dough recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.