Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Olive Garden Breadsticks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Olive Garden Breadsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olive Garden Breadsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Nuts and various seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olive garden breadsticks recipe. To cook olive garden breadsticks you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Olive Garden Breadsticks:
- Get 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Provide 1 cup of warm water (between 105-115 degrees F).
- Take 1 tbsp of warm water (between 105-115 degrees F).
- Get 3 cup of bread flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter (softened).
- Use of Topping.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
Steps to make Olive Garden Breadsticks:
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in the warm water. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- Combine flour and salt..
- Using paddle attachment on a stand mixer, mix butter into flour mixture..
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture..
- Using a dough hook, knead on medium low speed for 10 minutes. (If you don't have a dough hook, knead for 10 minutes by hand).
- Place dough in covered container and let sit for 90 minutes..
- Measure out 2 oz. portions and roll each one into approx 7 inch sticks..
- Place sticks on parchment paper lined baking sheets..
- Cover and let sit for another 90 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown..
- Immediately out of the oven, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt..
Last time I was at olive garden the breadsticks were tough and chewy. I did add some extra garlic powder on top of them after I brushed (rather than dip) on the butter/garlic salt mix. Thanks for a great breadstick dough! Enjoy a freshly-baked, Olive Garden Favorite. Add an extra dozen or half dozen breadsticks to your online order.
If you find this Olive Garden Breadsticks recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.