Slow Cooker Orange Chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker orange chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Orange Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker orange chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken:
- Make ready 1.5-2 lbs of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs/Breasts.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Red(Cayenne) Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Get 1-2 cups of Peppers, chopped up.
- Make ready 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of Orange Marmalade.
- Get 2 tbsp of Aminos Acid/Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Get 1-2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 Cup of Broccoli, or more if you like.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken:
- Dice the chicken up into 1 inch pieces. Place the chicken into a medium bowl..
- Add the corn starch, curry powder and cayenne pepper onto the chicken, then mix until evenly coated. Personally, I use my hands to mix it together..
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat, coat with the coconut oil, then added the chicken. Heat each side for about 5 minutes, until the pink is gone. Place the chicken into the slow cooker, along with the carrots and peppers. Mix the peppers into the pot. ***Please use a slow cooker liner***.
- In a small bowl, add the orange marmalade, aminos acid, rice wine vinegar, ground ginger, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Stir to mix. Pour onto the chicken in the slow cooker. Close the lid, set the temperature to low, and the timer to 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, add the broccoli to the slow cooker. Stir it, then put the cover back onto the slow cooker. Once again, set the temperature to low and the timer to 30 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker orange chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!