Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage recipe. You can have stuffed cabbage using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Cabbage:
- Get of Napa Cabbage.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Italian Sausage.
- Take of Green Onion.
- Use of Cheese of your choice.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Chilli Flakes.
- Provide of Adobo (Goya).
- Take of Pasta Sauce (Your Discretion).
- Get of Cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed Cabbage:
- While boiling water, undress the sausage by taking it out of the casings. Put in a bowl with chopped veggies. Add in cooked rice and season accordingly..
- Get an ice bath ready. Wash and separate the leaves of the cabbage. Boil the cabbage briefly. You want it tender so you can roll it without it cracking. Place in the ice bath. When cooled, start rolling them up..
- Heat your favorite pasta sauce and cover the cabbage. Be sure that the seam of the cabbage is faced down so it doesn’t open up on you. Bake at 350F for about 35 mins. Sausage should be done and cheese melted. If you have extra stuffing, you can stuff a pepper, as I did..
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.