Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker carrot ginger soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker carrot ginger soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup:
- Prepare 4-5 lbs of carrots, roughly chopped up.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Get 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of freshly ground ginger(or 2-3 tsp of ground ginger).
- Prepare 4-5 cups of low sodium chicken stock/broth.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk(or heavy cream or half & half).
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup:
- Chop up the onion, ginger, and garlic. Put into a small power, off to the side..
- Cut up the carrots, then place into the slow cooker. Stir in the onion, garlic, and ginger mixture..
- Pour the stock/broth into the slow cooker, stir together. Turn the temperature on to low, then cook for 7-8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- When done, pour half of the soup into a large bowl, add half of the coconut milk/cream/half & half into the soup, then blend it all together using a emulsion blender. When all blended, mix together back in the slow cooker..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker carrot ginger soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!