Gurasa & sardine souce. See recipes for Gurasa, Babdashen Gurasa, Gurasa (Bandashe) too. Gurasa – abinci da samfur samu ta hanyar yin burodi, steaming ko frying kullu hada da akalla gari da kuma ruwa. A mafi yawan lokuta, gishiri an kara da cewa kuma amfani da shi azaman disintegrating wakili kamar yisti.
GitHub Gist: star and fork gurasa's gists by creating an account on GitHub. Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. This is one of northern Nigeria's favourites 😀.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, gurasa & sardine souce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See recipes for Gurasa, Babdashen Gurasa, Gurasa (Bandashe) too. Gurasa – abinci da samfur samu ta hanyar yin burodi, steaming ko frying kullu hada da akalla gari da kuma ruwa. A mafi yawan lokuta, gishiri an kara da cewa kuma amfani da shi azaman disintegrating wakili kamar yisti.
Gurasa & sardine souce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Gurasa & sardine souce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook gurasa & sardine souce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gurasa & sardine souce:
- Make ready 2 cups of flour.
- Take Tbl of spoon of yeast.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Take of Sardine souce.
- Prepare 1 can of sardine.
- Take of Bell pepper.
- Make ready of Onions.
- Take of Veg oil.
- Get of Seasonings.
It's a kind of flat bread that is traditionally topped with 'yajin kuli' ( a spice blend made with kuli kuli or ground peanuts , chilli powder. #gurasa Guarda video brevi con #gurasa su TikTok. How to make a hausa local snacks (GURASA). Gurasa Main Manndo Lago — Neelu Rangili, Mangal Singh Rawat, Ratan Kumawat, Neelu Rangili, Ratan Kumawat, Mangal Singh Rawat.
Instructions to make Gurasa & sardine souce:
- In a bowl add all the baking ingredients the flour, yeast, baking powder and salt mix them together add small amount of water stir it well if there need to add another amount of water it should be bit by bit so that the flour mixture will not be watery..
- On your gas or any source of cooking fire, put your nonstick frying pan pre heat it and then start putting the flour mixture in circular shapes, turn the other side to cook.
- For the souce. Cut and slice your onions, also slice the bell pepper and grind the Scot bonnet set a side put your pan on fire add veg oil then add all the veggies in the pan cook on low flame add ur desired seasoning when the veggies are cooked the add the sardines.
- Ready to serve. Enjoy.
Listen to music from gurasa fulyo b anaima like gurasa fulyo b anaima. gurasa. გამოიწერე.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food gurasa & sardine souce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!