Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fig and walnut bread with rye flour recipe. To cook fig and walnut bread with rye flour you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour:
- Prepare 200 grams of French bread strong flour (I used Lys d'Or brand).
- Use 50 grams of Rye flour.
- You need 1 1/2 grams of Malt powder (optional).
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
- Take 5 grams of Sugar.
- Take 170 grams of Water.
- Provide 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 60 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 80 grams of Dried figs.
Steps to make Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour:
- Chop up the walnuts and dried figs roughly..
- Put the ingredients starting from the strong French bread flour up to the dry yeast in the ingredient list into a bowl, and mix with a spatula or cooking chopsticks until it comes together as one mass..
- When the dough comes together, take it out onto a work surface and knead well for about 12 minutes. When it barely sticks to the work surface anymore and forms a slightly rough film of gluten, it's done..
- Press the dough out flat. Add the chopped walnuts and figs from step 1 and wrap them up in the dough. Knead for a few more minutes to distribute the nuts and figs into the dough ..
- Form the dough into a ball, and put it into a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise until it has doubled in volume (1st rising). For me it took 30 minutes at 40°C..
- When it has finished rising, take it out onto a lightly dusted work surface and deflate. Divide into 12 portions and round off each. Leave to rest for 15 minutes..
- Round off each ball of dough again, and line them up on a baking sheet. Leave to rise again until they are 1.5 to 2 times their original size. For me it took 30 minutes at 40°C..
- Dust the surface with bread flour using a tea strainer. Slash the tops if you would like..
- Bake in a preheated 210°C oven for 15 to 17 minutes. These rolls are chewier if you let them rest a bit before eating them..
- From the next day on, the rolls will become nice and soft if you heat them up in the microwave. You can eat them as-is too of course..
If you find this Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.