Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker. This one pot dish can serve many people depending on the capacity of your rice cooker. Tastewise is as good as cooked in an actual claypot minus the charred rice of course. Cooking the clay pot chicken rice with a rice cooker.
Using a rice cooker is a simple and effective way to cook rice. Many rice cookers keep the rice warm after it's cooked. There's no need to watch the rice cooker since this appliance comes with an automatic timer that clicks when the rice.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, claypot rice in rice cooker. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This one pot dish can serve many people depending on the capacity of your rice cooker. Tastewise is as good as cooked in an actual claypot minus the charred rice of course. Cooking the clay pot chicken rice with a rice cooker.
Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have claypot rice in rice cooker using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker:
- Make ready 300 gr of rice, rinse a couple times until the water gets clear, drained.
- Take 400 ml of water.
- Take 3 of bacon slices, cut to taste.
- Prepare 3 of lap cheong (chinese sausage), sliced.
- Make ready 2 tbs of sesame oil.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 cm of ginger, grated.
- Make ready 10 gr of dried shrimp (do not need to be soaked), if the size is large, chop them.
- Take 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- Make ready of Frozen vegetables as needed (optional).
Clay pot rice (煲仔饭, bao zai fan) originated from Cantonese cuisine, but is now becoming popular throughout China. The term generally refers to rice with marinated meat and vegetables, cooked in one pot, then drizzled with a flavorful sauce. A perfectly cooked claypot rice has a great flavor of all the. I love claypot chicken rice but I am too lazy to cook it from scratch.
Steps to make Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker:
- Add sesame oil in the rice cooker pot. Close the lid. Press the "cook" button. Wait until the oil gets hot..
- When the oil is hot, add garlic, shallots and ginger. Saute until fragrant and wilted..
- Press the "off" button. Add rice, water and all remaining ingredients plus seasonings, except frozen vegetables. Stir it..
- Close the rice cooker, press the "cook" button and wait until it turns to "warm". Add frozen vegetables. Mix it up. Close the lid. Leave it in the "warm" button for 5-10 minutes then serve..
So, for convenience purposes, I used rice cooker. Who has time to stand there in front of the stove and wait for eternity for the chicken rice to cook in the claypot while there is a do-it-all-by-itself rice cooker? Rice Cooker Claypot RiceDomestic Goddess Wannabe. Clay pot might be considered as exotic cooking crockery for non-Asian, but it is the traditional kitchenware for people who live in Southern China, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia. If you are always squeamish about street foods, chicken rice in clay pot will catch your attention.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food claypot rice in rice cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!