Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Emergency Kimchi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Emergency Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Emergency Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy emergency kimchi recipe. To cook easy emergency kimchi you need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Emergency Kimchi:
- You need of Whole Napa Cabbage.
- Prepare of Korean Chives.
- You need 1/2 cup of Gochu Garu (korean chili flakes).
- Take 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- Use 1/4 cup of fish sauce.
- Get 1/3 cup of coarse sea salt.
Instructions to make Easy Emergency Kimchi:
- Rinse and chop chives to your liking, preferably 5cm each. Set aside.
- Prep your napa cabbage, cut it in 4. Traditionally Kimchi are not cut in little pieces but i like to make it pre-cut to make the process of fermentation faster.
- Drizzle cabbage with salt and marinate for 30mins (if the cabbage are cut in small pieces) or whole night (if the cabbage are in whole).
- Lightly wash cabbage to rinse excess salt away.
- Mix cabbage with chives well.
- Mix all the other ingredients (spices) to make a red paste.
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with hand (use gloves to prevent the sting of the chili).
- Put in a kimchi container (new container to avoid unnecessary odor or fumes).
- Press kimchi with a spoon until it's firm and very little to none air bubbles trapped inbetween cabbages to make a good fermentation base.
- Keep in the fridge for minimum of 24h.
- Kimchi can be consumed fresh and fermented, preferably with hot rice.
If you find this Easy Emergency Kimchi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.