Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow-cooker jalapeño chicken chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow-cooker jalapeño chicken chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili:
- Take 2 lb of chicken breast.
- Get 5-6 of md/lg jalapeños (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of lg White onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper (diced).
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 can of White Northern beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh cracked pepper.
- Get 1 tbs of Mexican oregano.
- Make ready 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 8 Oz of Cream cheese (softened).
- Take 4 Oz of sour cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of cilantro (chopped).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Green onions (chopped).
Steps to make Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili:
- Place diced jalapeños, onions, garlic, bell pepper, chicken broth, beans, and seasonings to crockpot. Stir to combine..
- Please chicken breasts on top of mixture in crockpot. Set crockpot on low for 7-8 hours..
- 1/2 way through turn chicken and continue cooking..
- Remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to crockpot and add cream cheese. Stir well making sure cream cheese is melted. Cook for an additional 30 minutes..
- Turn off heat and add cilantro and green onions right before serving..
- Garnish with cheese of your choice, tortilla chips or avocado..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow-cooker jalapeño chicken chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!