Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rice cooker indonesian yellow rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice cooker indonesian yellow rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice:
- Get 2 cup of uncooked Jasmine rice.
- Prepare 25 ml of turmeric water (from 5 cm fresh turmeric, grilled, grated, mixed with 25 ml water, strained).
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of ml instant coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 of lemongrass, take the white part only, pounded.
- Make ready 2 of Indonesin bay leaves.
- Take 1 of pandan leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
Steps to make Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice:
- Soak rice with water, turmeric water, and turmeric powder for an hour..
- Add coconut milk, pandan leaf, lemongrass, Indonesian bay leaves, and salt..
- Push the cooking button on the rice cooker..
- When cooking button is up, open the rice cooker lid and stir the rice well. Place the lid back and let the rice stay in the rice cooker for a while until it’s completely cooked..
- Serve with your favorite dish! Enjoy! 😋 (In my picture I served my yellow rice with coriander fried chicken, egg potato balado, and simple fried rice noodles. Recipes are coming up.).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food rice cooker indonesian yellow rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!